TUSCANY WALL HOODS - 18 H. / 24 D.
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and ventilation speed
- Dimmable LED lighting is energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps standard (250 watt heat lamp bulb not included)
- Dishwasher-safe commercial-type SS baffle filters with handles
- Separate removable grease trough for easy cleaning
- Heat sensor automatically turns ventilator on full power when temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Virtually seamless stainless steel canopy interior for easy cleaning
- Canopy only; must also purchase interior or exterior ventilator kit, sold separately
Tuscany Hood Model Numbers
- TVWH360 - 36 W. Wall Hood
Tuscany Hood Duct Covers
- TDCW36 - 36 W.
- For use with all TVWH models
- Extends height of hood 12 H. to conceal duct; 12 D.
- Stainless Steel (SS), Graphite Black (GB), Antique White (AW), Dark Blue (DB)
- Virtually Seamless Design - Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor - With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Bright LED Lighting - Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility. Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and consumer replaceable.
- Heat Lamps - Ready when you are. Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until it is ready to be served.
- Quietest Hood and Ventilator Combination - Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor.
- Backlit LED Knobs - Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2018 to 12/31/2018 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2019
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2019. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to obtain, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentation by the postmark date. Rebate information provided by this site does not constitute an offer of a rebate. Our rebate information may be inaccurate or incomplete. Please obtain a copy of the actual rebate form for complete details and any applicable limitations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.